Moving on with the 6th gen

du3ce

Reaction score
So my journey with the 6th gen ended on Oct 29th 2012. My car was totalled, i guess i wouldve taken it more hard if it was still modded, nevertheless the car served me well, she never gave me any problems, only money spent on her was for mods and oil changes. Anyways i just bought a 07 AV6 Ex-L with 65k miles so im excited to start up the modding again amongst my other hobbies. Just thought id come back and share....

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sorry about the car, glad you are alright. Good luck with the 7GA! Post some pics.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Already commented on V6P(damage2000), but congrats again.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the CM.

du3ce

Reaction score
thanks guys, ill post pics when i get some mods in already older cai and inspire fogs, hoping to do the blackhouse when i get the fogs in.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Guess you parted out the car locally? I don't remember you posting a part out thread.

Did appreciate getting the Xenon front lip from you and other inspirations.

Any pics of the wreck, what happened?

du3ce

Reaction score
i parted it out here and there i think 2 years ago. No i didnt take any pics decided not to. I was driving when some 18 year old kid decided to not look and turn right in front of me i tboned him and prob bent my frame and f@cked up the whole front. Was kinda surprised his insurance gave me 7k for my car it had about 112k miles on it

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i thought u sold ur car waaaaaay back then :lawl:

glad u're ok tho

du3ce

Reaction score
no didnt sell it just returned it to stock cause i was getting bored with it and had other hobbies to pursue

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Wow you got 7K for your car? That's quite a bit. Sorry to hear that you were in the accident but glad to hear you got a good amount for your car and that you're doing alright.

du3ce

Reaction score
Yea lol I was kinda surprised myself but ill take it. I was lucky I wasn't ejected through the front windshield I wasn't wearing my seatbelt

Back