My 2003 Subaru WRX

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
It's not ricer, it's an OEM wing for these car. I think the wing completes the Subaru look.

it's OEM for STIs.... if u have an STI, then pls go ahead.. but if u're rocking a STI wing on a regular WRX, u're just a STI-wannabe aka ricer

BigAnt

Reaction score
it's OEM for STIs.... if u have an STI, then pls go ahead.. but if u're rocking a STI wing on a regular WRX, u're just a STI-wannabe aka ricer

Why you making this a big deal?
How is it ricer if it's an OEM Subaru part?
You don't even know my plans for the car!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
not making a big deal.. just pointing out the obvious

how would u feel if u saw a lancer with an evo wing?

BigAnt

Reaction score
not making a big deal.. just pointing out the obvious

how would u feel if u saw a lancer with an evo wing?

My plans are to convert this into a STi, since the bugeye STi was never brought to North America.

You shouldn't even compare this between an EVO and lancer since they both have different bodies, not like the Imprezas.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
^ preach it brotha.

the lancers are...how can i put this without being blunt...garbage. just had to get that out.

the difference is he doesn't have a lancer equivilant. it's impreza then impreza WRX then impreza WRX STi. for mitsu it's lancer, ralli art, evo. if they had the evo wing on the ralli art, i'd say it looks nice because in the end it is for downforce and looks. on the wrx, which is capable of reaching high speeds, the STi wing doesn't seem like a bad idea. if it was on a regular impreza then i see what you're saying roy.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
At least get the STi scoop for it too. Those are easy enough to come by and will help with the look.

In for sound clips of exhaust.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

images

Back