My Accord

Revels64

Reaction score
1998 Honda Accord Ex Coupe 4cyl auto.

Engine
-AEM cold air intake
-DC Sports 4-2-1 header and down pipe (not on car)
-Looking for a set of injectors, 550cc or higher.
-Two amazing sounding fart cans, I don't know why they sound so good but they are sick.

Suspension
-Strut bar (carbon fiber finish)
-2inch lowering springs

Wheels and Tires
- 18inch Konig rims
- Riken Raptors ZR 225/40/R18

This car had a blown engne when I got it, I took out the old one, dropped in a new F23A1. Cleaned and painted. planing a five speed swap over the winter holidays.

I have tons more pictures , check my albums or just ask and I will post some more.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Nice work. Car looks great! I would get a stock front bumper and get a lip for it as opposed to that body kit or any body kit for that matter. Other than that I love it!

Welcome to the site!

Mikey

Reaction score
I'd keep the bumper but get a different set of headlights. I've always had a soft spot for evo style bumpers, lol.

I'd like to see the rear end and these "fart cans".

Edit, saw your pics. Old spoiler looked good. I like that VC. Looks and sounds like you have it underway.

Last edited:

Revels64

Reaction score
there are things I like and dislike about it. the body kit was too low and always got beat up. the front bumper is awesome but I hate the 7inch fog lights it is suppose to have. I got the front bumper for $50, so it was a great deal. Now I have the stock bumpers and skirts on the car. Badge less grill and am looking for a front lip. but when I took off the back bumper (after market, nice and low.) it shows the side of the fart cannons, it looks bad. I want a back lip too but they are a little harder to get. btw... I live in Canada. Shippings a *****.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tryed to dig up some old pictures of the back w/kit. it doesn't look super good but what ever, then the side view of the the fart cans now.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Sell the body kit and keep stock bumpers. Rid yourself of the horrible fart cannons :lawl: and buy something simple. Get some lips and start there. This thing has great potential.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
Sell the body kit and keep stock bumpers. Rid yourself of the horrible fart cannons :lawl: and buy something simple. Get some lips and start there. This thing has great potential.

^^this! also remove that wing after you get yourself a lip kit, and you will literally fall in love with your car.:wub:

Mikey

Reaction score
Was that big wing using the holes for the stock spoiler?

I agree with selling the kit and getting a new exhaust. Cut it down to one muffler too, lol.

Revels64

Reaction score
I am keeping the duals tell they rot off :p I love them. As for the kit, she is long gone. I have the stock bumpers on and stock wing. anyone know a good site to buy a lip kit in Canada?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Glad to hear that the stock bumpers are on the car, that body kit is hideous lol. I'm not a fan of the fart cans though. Any reason why you want bigger injectors? They are completely pointless on a stock car.

Back