My Black leather interior swap (Updated 7/10/11)

hirichard

Reaction score
Re: My Black leather interior swap

here in socal it's been hot the past week, coincidently i just started driving my accord again, its so damn hot without the AC on. with the windows down i start sweating within a minute. gj on the pickup though!

JSato

Reaction score

i want to do that to mine. what did you do with the carpet? just tore it out and put black carpet in?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Appreciate the commplement, off topic, I absolutely love your red coupe.

Hey thanks, I appreciate that!

I imagined my car today with a black interior while I detailed it...and I wasn't hating the idea. Hope to see more photos.

AccordFlex

Reaction score

:madrun::madrun::madrun::madrun::madrun::madrun::madrun::madrun::madrun::madrun::madrun::madrun::madrun::madrun::madrun:

i hate u for it... soooo jealous...

:duckhunt: but I love it sooooooo muchhhh....

wow nice come up, it looks so much better with black interior

Thanks guys, funny thing is, I was debating whether or not to sell it, but figured its not often I would stumble on upon this again so I kept it.

i want to do that to mine. what did you do with the carpet? just tore it out and put black carpet in?

When I bought the black leather swap, the carpet was included. All it needed was a nice detail so I went to the DIY carwash and hosed the hell out of it. But yea, its very simple actually, just a few bolts that hold it in.

Ive been debating whether or not to get some vinyl dye and actually dye the carpets black. But now that the dark gray is in, i kinda like the contrast.

looks good man

Thank you sir!

Hey thanks, I appreciate that!

I imagined my car today with a black interior while I detailed it...and I wasn't hating the idea. Hope to see more photos.

Oh man, that pearly red would look so hot with some black! Ill have some more photos up after I complete my engine/manual swap in a month or two.

flash25

Reaction score

:deal:good deal:deal:...and the turn out is so :jealousbow: dope....

JSato

Reaction score

Damn dude thats sick i want to get new carpet but im not sure where to get it from.

ManceboF

Reaction score

Looks pretty good. I actually want to swap the steering wheel for a 06-07 or 08+ wheel to jazz up my int. Do you know if they are compatible? :jarred:

Back