My First 6th Gen

black95gsr

Reaction score
Well everyone prolly Knows me from the mint, Built 95 Gsr i had, if not my name is Cody

MycarasofJuly2009001-2.jpg
[/IMG]

well its been almost 2years since i sold the integra, until recently when i got my first 1999 Accord Ex v6, although I would love to have an 01, but i got one hell of a deal on this car and i love the color. Here's some recent pics that i have of it the way it looks, minus the projector housings because i have brand new oem black housings for it now.

HPIM0877.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM0876.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM0880.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM0965.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM0895.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM0891.jpg
[/IMG]

Engine

stock 3.0 v6
auto
intake

Interior

Wink 5 panel mirror
Sound system
Led conversion to everything

Exterior

lowered on skunk2 sleeves
oem black housing
oem honda sunroof visor
oem honda bra
06 TL stock 17's

Future Plans

Tinting windows
ksport coilovers
oem lip kit
wheels
Finishing Stereo System
Programmer
Exhaust
Headers
01-02 coupe Fogs and front bumper
Grill
Some vynil wrapping eventually
M3 spoiler conversion, and maybe CF trunk & Hood
6spd swap, and maybe a stroked 3.2 v6 when funds are available
Audi Led conversion on headlight, and LEd tailight conversion
Eibach anti roll kit

Theres alot I plan on doing to this car. But Im glad to be a member on here, I'm excited for future plans. Wish I could meet some members locally, there's not many 6th Gens done in the St. Louis from what I've saw.

Last edited:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Looks good. Not a big fan of the headlights, some oem with retros would look better, but your off to a great start

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Car looks nice so far, don't see a lot of coupes in this color.

Last edited:

black95gsr

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Thats why I like the the color. Don't see many of them. And i paid $1500 for it at an auction and it only has 130k on it. But the trans was shot, but i picked a reman up for 700 that has 30k on it, factory paperwork and warrenty till 60k. All in all was a good deal. Its not perfect, has some clear coat issues on the roof and trunk. but just bought some 2pc 17x8 wheels last night for cheap that i'm having the the centers powder coated black, and the barrels powder coated white. Can't wait to see what it looks like.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
id leave it as simple as possible man.. maybe some coils to get lower and a lip kit paint matched, retro fit your blackhoused OEM's and it would look sick. i like the wheels. oh yea, the 01-02 coupe front bumper with some fogs would look nice. so far so good man.. stay away from LED heads and tails. :thumbsup:

black95gsr

Reaction score
id leave it as simple as possible man.. maybe some coils to get lower and a lip kit paint matched, retro fit your blackhoused OEM's and it would look sick. i like the wheels. oh yea, the 01-02 coupe front bumper with some fogs would look nice. so far so good man.. stay away from LED heads and tails. :thumbsup:

Thanks man, I'm still iffy on the led coversion to the tails and headlights, because I like the headlights now. I did just finish the Hid conversion to the reverse light 2 weeks ago, and all the exterior/interior lights to Leds. I like the Tl wheels, but those are gonna be winter wheels, I want something different, just not 100% positve on what yet.

Back