My Latest Mod....not my choice tho

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Go looking for the guy and ask him if he has something for sale like an Ipod or something.
No, wait...That's asking for trouble. :D
That really sucks, but now your next mod should be an alarm. Make sure it blares the horn along with the siren

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
lol i wouldn't worry about trying to get the neighborhood in against this dude that moved - it might not even be him bro. i'd chill out on the conspiracy for a while lol. any word on insurance?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, like i said, im not pointing fingers, but me and the 7th gen accord lady think it could be, but were not saying it to anyone. my mom called the homeowners insurance and the car insurance today (since the car is technically hers cuz i was only 17 when i bought it.....i do pay the payments and insurance tho). basically anything in the car that could be used in the house is gonna be covered by the home owners insurance (iPod, CDs, my maglite) and anything that was in the car for the car will be covered under auto insurance, including the broken window. the good thing is that since they dont make the 10gig iPods anymore ill prolly end up gettin a brand new 20gig, haha. but yea, those bumble****s that stole my head unit forgot to snatch up the remote for it in the inner door handle thing, haha.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the insurance guy came today, and looked at everything. he aske dif i had reciepts of the stereo stuff, and i said no, cuz well, i dont, so he said thta if i can go get the reciepts from the place i got all the stuff from, then it should be covered, but they wouldnt cover it otherwise. so i went to circuit city and got a print out of all the reciepts for the headunit, amp, and sub. while i was there, i looked to see how much the ipod stuff ran me before, and the charger was $50, the holder was $25, and the y split RCA cable was $20. so yea, i ****ing hate my situation that im in right now, espcailly since im a student and have no money what so ever......pretty much. and the fact that i worked my *** of last summer to pay for all this ****.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
insurance people aren't as bad as everyone says, have some faith lol it might all still work out.

angelplus

Reaction score
one word of advice to you man. CompUstar > every security system out there. vibrates/beeps when someone has broken into your car, so you can be up to 2 - 3 miles away, and your receiever will pick everything up once the sensors go off.

Sorry to hear 'bout all this man, my next investment is the security system. Hope everything works out.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
isnt that compustar **** expensive tho? like, i think i looked at it a while back. lemme know model numbers for the best for the buck, like, cheepest but good, like ibrating and ****, i could use that. also, since homeowners isnt gonna cover the iPod, once i get my refund from the discontinued tail lights, im going to buy a brand new, color, 20 gig ipod.

angelplus

Reaction score
best bang for your buck on the compustar stuff without the door poppers and all that is right here - http://cgi.ebay.com/COMPUSTAR-2W900...ryZ94832QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the model number is 2W900FM-AS so look that up and do some research, it will deffinently be worth your while.

Oh and also, my buddy has the same system, no problems, works fast and great. he bought the whole deal, door poppers, trunk, hood/trunk sensors, all that good **** (too much to explain) and let me tell you, it was worth the 800 bucks that he spent at horizon.

oh, this little thing does everything but whipe your ***. lol

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
heres a list of some of its features:

3000' range
Vibration mode
2 way communication
Shock on/off
Audible notifications
LCD pager remote with LCD display
Compuglow backlighting for night time use
Vivid blue backlighting
alarm paging
Alarm/starter/Pager features:
Full alarm system
Complete remote starter
Keyless entry
2 Auxillery outputs
Starter disable
Anti grind
Diesal engine compatible
Extra sensor input
Door sensor
Trunk sensor
Sired 128 db
Horn honk output
Tach/alternator engine sensing
Remote paging sensor
Cold start mode
Timed start mode
Domelight supervision
Dome light rearm
LED Blue
Second pulse unloick
Drivers unlock priority
Anti car jack mode
Turbo timer
Passive arming/locking option
Ignition controlled locking

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i deff wanna get a compustar system, but id rather not buy a security system off ebay? just doenst sound safe to me, haha, id rather buy new. i know they have a site, i guess ill look it up and look on there

Back