My Latest Mod....not my choice tho

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Sorry about the thread hijack, but I use my ipod to "borrow" programs off the school computer, so I can load them on my PC. 60 GB is alot of space to load programs on. I got XP pro last month, and Ive already put it on mine and my girlfriend's computer. :cool:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, no worries, but thats pretty sweet. i usually download a trial of a program, then use ares or kazaa to dl a reg. number hack thing, haha, then i get the whole program for free:-D....i did that with Sony's Acid Pro 4.0.......$400 program!!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, im in class now, but lets pray everyone that Andysautosport.com gave me my refund today, cuz thatll buy me my iPod. im supossed to get $291 and change back to my checking account, and i canceled it on the 24th of august, and apparently i get my refund anywhere 1 to 30 days after the cancelation......i called last week, on the 22nd, and talked to them about it, and before i hung up, i said, so i should have it by monday? as in today the 26th, and they said yes.....since the 24th of this month was a saturday. so put in some prayers for me, hahaha, cuz ill be checking my checking at about 5-530 to see if i have my damn money, and i hope i do, cuz i dont really feel like calling someone in cali and bitching them out and threatening and stuff.

btw, i had ordered tail lights that had apparently been discontinued, but the site still has them for sale. i ordered them on the 8th of august, called and email quite a few times, didnt talk back as much as i emailed tho, and then i called on the 24th to see if they were shipped out and they informed me that they had been discontinued, oh man was i pissed, cuz i waited all month, cuz they sent me an email a couple days after i ordered saying theyd be shipped out on the 24th, and they were really discontinued. but yea, im prayin, i want my damn iPod and i dont wanna yell when i get home, but i prolly will have to, i dont really have faith in these guys anymore. dont order from them, they suck.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
^ i wish that was something that would be on my side for once. anyway, no refund yet.....i called those f*cks.....again, and this time i left a message for someone who should get it dealt with, and he better, or i am really gettin a lawyer. thos damn lights are still for sale on the site, and it doesnt even say discontinued.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, so i called yesterday ^^ and that was what happened......i left them a message at around 5:15ish, which is like 2:15ish there time, cuz theyre in cali, and they never called me back, and i know theyre open later then 2:30, haha. so i never got a call back yesterday, and so i vowed that i would call them every day till i see $297.75 in my bank account......cuz right now, i only have $5.75......only have had that since august 8th when i ordered this ****. so i called today, just got off the phone, and the guy said i should have it within 24 hours. so unless i have it after i get off work tomorrow in my bank account, then im gonna have to give them another call, hopefully not tho.

cdubb77

Reaction score
How about we just ride out there and get the $ ourselves? :D You know how us crazy East Coast guys are. :cool:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, i wish i could show you guys just how crazy this east coast guy is gonna go when he sees that black escalade.........i wish i could take pics if i ever find it, but if we got caught, that would just be evidence.......but maybe i could get a quick pic like on the run, not likely tho......and thats if i ever find the motherf*cker.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, now the story is that i should have it by the end of the week. so if i dont have it friday, then im gonna really threaten them with a lawyer, cuz this is bull ****, how ****ing hard can it be to get a refund from something i canceled on the 24th of AUGUST!!?? its just ridiculous.

Back