My Latest Mod....not my choice tho

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sorry to see what happened to your Accord man. Damn thieves. Get that alarm as soon as you can. I have the Viper alarm with the auto start. Works pretty good. Like BN, I have my air horns hooked up to it. When my alarm goes off, so do my air horns and my parking lights blink. VERY LOUD.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
nothing really, just waiting for insurance to let me know about what theyll cover and how much theyll give me. im pretty sure i have a $500 deductble tho :-\. i know that im goin to be buying my own iPod again as soon as i get my refund from my discontinued tail lights i ordered.

acrod99

Reaction score
$500 deductable-dang, sorry, man. you gonna get the ipod nano? those are sick!

cdubb77

Reaction score
My deductible is $1,000.00. :mad: The higher the deductible, the cheaper the insurance. I pray to God that I don't get in any accidents. The joys of NY insurance. :rolleyes:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i was happy with my 3rd gen....i honestly like the face style of it the best out of any of the other iPods....but, i dont have it anymore (that f*ck) so i do need to get a new one. i do like the fact that theyre color now tho. i was gonna get hooked up with a 60gig iPod photo from a friend for cheep (a little more then the 20gig price), but i dont htink i will, just cuz i dont need all of that, haha, and aslo i could save a couple bucks, to put towards a headunit, amp, and sub.

Back