My new Wheel(s)

PiZauL

Reaction score
BronzeWheelChop.jpg

EbayWheels.jpg

WheelChop.jpg

And I just photochopped these on my car, im not that rich! My question is, which of the three do you guys like? I love the volks (#1) but they are sooo expensive, and I like #3, as they are way cheaper and look almost/just as good. Not sure about #2, they are pretty much bigger and more VIP style than my OEM CL-S wheels.

IMG_0125.jpg

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
first question.... do u want tuner look or VIP style? i like #3 (with a polished lip if they have it) :thumbsup:

jccg5

Reaction score
serious if you want people look-VOLK all the way..but there is a version of VOLK te37 and rota company replicate it..and is call rota Grid...and if you get rota grid..check it out ! rota grid look pretty tight !

PiZauL

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
first question.... do u want tuner look or VIP style? i like #3 (with a polished lip if they have it) :thumbsup:

The thing is im not really sure what style I wanna go with. If I go full VIP, then I gotta set my ksports to go as low as they go. Which I cant really do on these streets. So I think I wanna go tuner style.

I looked up the rota grids, and couldn't find anything in 18", seems like 17" is the biggest they go?

I did another one of #2, they are volk TE37 and advan RG blends.
1.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

Back