NA F23 Dyno!!!

AFAccord

Reaction score
Well, maybe true but if we did; there goes my gas mileage (i'm usually crusing between 3000-3500 rpm) due to the H23 trans. gotta give some to get some I guess but I'm cool with it. If drag racing, the car never drops below 4200 rpm so VTEC is always engaged. BTW: it's a custome Web Camshafts grind, not a Bisi designed grind - Bisi looked at the profile and said it's about a Stage 2 almost, though street aggressive.

So you're only tuning WOT? Did you start with a reputable base map? For your numbers, gas mileage shouldn't even be an issue with a good partial throttle tune. I got 27.5mpg just the other day from mostly city driving with an M2S4 tranny. :thumbsup:

Your only gas hog enemy should be a heavy foot. :thumbsup:

NASOHC

Reaction score
WOP, yes - I do have a heavy foot... and of course we had a base map - AEM software even provides one. It was tuned on dyno and street for driveability. I got 350 miles to a tank before this tune, I'll know later this week what it does now.

Last edited:

Sonnick

Reaction score
That's a stereotype for us Italians :squintfinger: It's WOT (Wide Open Throttle) lol.

Nice torque numbers with that cam. But I am wondering how I dynoe'd ~157whp/146wtq on a DynoDynamics calibrated to read DynoJet numbers with only I/H/E and Stage 1 Clutch/Fidanza Flywheel.. :confused:

NASOHC

Reaction score
That's a stereotype for us Italians :squintfinger: It's WOT (Wide Open Throttle) lol.

Nice torque numbers with that cam. But I am wondering how I dynoe'd ~157whp/146wtq on a DynoDynamics calibrated to read DynoJet numbers with only I/H/E and Stage 1 Clutch/Fidanza Flywheel.. :confused:

Interesting... got a Dyno graph in here? I'd love to see that with just I/H/E. You sure that was to the wheels? Curious. :thinking:

Sonnick

Reaction score
^^ Thanks Jason. That was without a tune too..

Regardless of the numbers if I still had my 6th gen and we lined up next to each other you would win NASOHC.

My ET was 15.8 with a sh!tty 2.4 60'. I could NOT get better than a 2.4 (1st time at the track). I did, however trap @ 89.5mph which is good for 15.4-15.5 if I figured out how to launch.

NASOHC

Reaction score
Not bad, the aluminum flywheel sure helps I'm sure, I need to install mine :(

I'm tempted to install the stiffer valve springs; Bisi has already made some for the F23. I have a spare intake I could port a bit too - just to see the gains. :)

AFAccord

Reaction score
I'd be willing to donate to a dyno fund, or even accept dyno funds for a before/after of:

A:BPI Velocity Stack
B:Maxbore TB
C:Lightweight Flywheel

;)

AFAccord

Reaction score
Not bad, the aluminum flywheel sure helps I'm sure, I need to install mine :(

I'm tempted to install the stiffer valve springs; Bisi has already made some for the F23. I have a spare intake I could port a bit too - just to see the gains. :)

Have you experienced any valve lash with that cam? Just considering if it were aggressive enough to warrant the cost.

Back