NASOHC's CG5 - Updated 9/11/2011

jwong512

Reaction score
Re: NASOHC's CG5 - Updated 4/25/10

Hey Ken, I have another question. Do you think the DC Sports Stainless Steel Header makes a huge difference performance wise compared to the DC Sports Ceramic Coated? Or are they just less likely to crack?

Deshon2688

Reaction score

still one of my favorites, great job all around. admins should force all noobs to read ur thread for how to mod the right way lol

NASOHC

Reaction score

Hey Ken, I have another question. Do you think the DC Sports Stainless Steel Header makes a huge difference performance wise compared to the DC Sports Ceramic Coated? Or are they just less likely to crack?

Ceramic is a coating on these headers. A ceramic coated design is the most efficient in terms of flowing gasses.(retains the most heat and keeps it flowing without cooling off) They amay lose the coating after time and rust out though (or crack). That's why people go for SS more frequently. They should last the life of the vehicle.

still one of my favorites, great job all around. admins should force all noobs to read ur thread for how to mod the right way lol

Wow... Thanks! :thumbsup:

NASOHC

Reaction score

I don't think it can get any cleaner....

No lips for you...?

I thought of adding a front lip but my drive way already makes the front bumper scrape so i guess not for me :(

Thanks for the comment!

jwong512

Reaction score

Hey Ken, I have a question. The racing crank pulley, which belt does it run on? And if I DIY is it hard to do? I wanna get the one in the FS section. Is it worth it?

NASOHC

Reaction score

Hey Ken, I have a question. The racing crank pulley, which belt does it run on? And if I DIY is it hard to do? I wanna get the one in the FS section. Is it worth it?

Minimal gain but for the price he's selling it its a great deal. You'll need to change belt sizes for sure.

jwong512

Reaction score

Minimal gain but for the price he's selling it its a great deal. You'll need to change belt sizes for sure.

I heard that I could just run it on stock belts. Or would that be too dangerous?

NASOHC

Reaction score

MY NEW MOD... OUCH!!!! :(

IMG_9697resized.jpg

BriTess

Reaction score

Where did you get the m3 style spoiler? How much did it cost to get painted?

Back