Need help buying everything for my car. (Not kidding)

TheHunter

Reaction score
Rofl... lemon you provide a lot of entertainment, and some help. Don't take anyones comments too seriously though. Anyway, I already know about the difference between ceramic and ss headers. Thanks for the advice.

Anyone else have some good input?

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
get the dc sports 4-2-1 header. SS for longer lasting but hotter, or ceramic for less durabilty but not as hot in engine bay.

Ah Geez, cant we ask Cody to add like a noob filter like there are junk mail filters but we have a noob filter so posts like that are thrown away but i'll give you another chance Lemon!

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
What are your goals for the car? Is it going to be a show queen, a 2nd car, or a daily driver? Do you have a budget yet? What other parts are you interested in?

Your I/H/E choices are nice, but they don't correlate with your wheel choice...sounds like you're prepared to spend money on quality items yet you picked some cheap wheels that people will see more than nearly any other item you choose for your car. My $.02...

TheHunter

Reaction score
What are your goals for the car? Is it going to be a show queen, a 2nd car, or a daily driver? Do you have a budget yet? What other parts are you interested in?

Your I/H/E choices are nice, but they don't correlate with your wheel choice...sounds like you're prepared to spend money on quality items yet you picked some cheap wheels that people will see more than nearly any other item you choose for your car. My $.02...

Thanks, your advice is good. I think since I'm a college student this car is my daily driver... and I want to keep it looking nice, then if I want to go fast in the future, buy a different car for that, and have 2. As far as I can tell, it takes too much time and money to get the v6's into a really fast state. Better to be "all show and no go" for this car ;) (but to be honest, I think it pulls pretty hard as it is.) I don't really know where to go with rims, I couldn't find any higher quality rims on that site that were gunmetal and in that style.

Oh--- and if any Socal guys are reading this, those i/h/e are all going to pass smog right??? I think they do...

Back