Need Help Find These

Accord2Show

Reaction score
I like the screw replacement treatment this person did to there engine bay. I would like to do the same to mine. I am looking for the allen screws along with the washers that like these or similar to them. Dues anyone know where I can find them or at least point me in the direction where to stat looking?Thanks

IMG_7919_Custom.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
if you can find them on Fastenal, you can get a million for a lot cheaper than the $10 TAS sells them for for 10 of them.

i just put mine on yesterday :)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Wow that is one clean tucked engine bay. Those screws look awesome. I hope they won't rust evantually, even though it says they are stainless.. I may have to do this soon though!

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I am probably just going to find what the sizing of our stock bolts are, and then go find my own stainless allen screws and washers somewhere. I just need the dimension codes for the bolts.

Anyone have them?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i need them too kevin, haha

ive been looking, but no luck. i might take it to a store soon to see if they could tell me, and then i can link directly to a page with a box of them

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
i need them too kevin, haha

ive been looking, but no luck. i might take it to a store soon to see if they could tell me, and then i can link directly to a page with a box of them

haha, word! first one to do this wins. :p

idk where you'd find the washers that the screws fit into. they look like they are countersunk on the inner diameter to sit flush with the screws?? :thinking:

Back