Need help with decision

DXaccorD

Reaction score
"the future is just going to get more round, big and more euro looking."

More euro looking? More like bigger and fatter because us dumb Americans think the bigger the car the more you get for your money... dumb Americans. (i am american btw)

Euro cars are quite small actually.... they buy them for the sake of transportation.

For your question... i like the way both look. Modded though... 6th gens win....

drey

Reaction score
^^ that's exactly what I said, cars are getting more round, more bigger and more euro looking. never mentioned anything about getting euro-sizing.

anyways, i like the advices but doesnt seem to help. guess i like the other grass for some reason lol. 7gen just needs a good drop (at least 1.7"-2") with some nice shoes on, and it will look good.

we'll see what i do. it's 50/50 still until I test drive the 7gens a little more.

other thing i should mention is that if i keep my 6gen, i'll probably be going 5lug...which is why im thinking of just going for the 7gen. its either spicing up my car now or getting something a little nicer for just a little bit more.

finch13

Reaction score
the grass is always greener on the other side...

...And just as hard to mow. John Butler Trio FTMFW!

Seriously, sounds like a waste. Modding loses so much resale value on the parts and the car. Pick a good platform to start or continue to mod the same car.

Buying a different car frequently is a losing operation, unless you lease.

DXaccorD

Reaction score
ah i see, should have read it more carefully lol. Fast reading/college like attitude for the loss gl with your decision though.

KhmerACCORD

Reaction score
7TH gen coupes are too funny looking imo, but the interior is lights years ahead of the 6TH gens(obliviously) but hey man its your choice and in the end you will settle on what makes you happy and not what the forum thinks. Go with your heart lol

drey

Reaction score
And after you've had the 7th gen for a year you will want something better...the grass is always greener on the other side. Make up your own mind. You shouldn't need to rely on a forum to make major life decisions for you.

you and i think differently, i post on forums with the intention to get some advices or opinions to communicate my thoughts and receive some as well. never did i intend for my post to help me make a major life decision.

making up your own mind is such a rhetorical statement. all decisions end up being your own.

drey

Reaction score
thanks.
im just trying to get a feel to see if there are people who have a 6gen and 7gen or had a 6gen and moved to a 7gen (other than nextome as ive spoke to him before). it's nice to get the opinions of others to help me figure out my thoughts. :ugh2:

i still think my cb7 was a much better ride than my current cg5, but the wife wasnt too fond of the cb7.

Last edited:
Back