Need help!!!!!!!

Brad2274

Reaction score
perfect anology^
ive had two av6 coupes now and one of the v6 trannys had 130k and was starting to slip and delay pretty badly, the other was rebuilt 30k miles ago and it acts really weird, when i step on it (and i take off the gas for shifting) sometimes it will lock up and try to stop me in the road, im saving up for a 6spd

LeAccord

Reaction score
The problem with the v6 autos is the clutch packs and the syncros have an orgy and then die from melting pleasure. Just imagine 2 elderly people getting it on at a nursing home and dying in the act. The difference Is they'll be smiling

That analogy was quite disturbing to read.. but makes sense lol

Project8rc

Reaction score
Yeah I Been looking all day:coffee: this just means that it will have to last long enough to get the swap done. Guess i might have to part out my F23

SomethingRandom

Reaction score
I see you already have one lined up, figured I'd toss my .02 in anyway, from what I've seen, the first year or two of the v6's seem to have less frequent issues with the tranny. Maybe every 98-99 just has a rabbits foot...

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Since we're in the same state.. If you do completely part out your car, I may be interested in the bottom end of your f23 :D

Back