NEW: 6GA Shirts are a Go!

sabSquishy

Reaction score
Got the shirt yesterday and it looks great! No stains and I have all my periods. Thanks for everything!

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
ummm, was your dogs anywhere near the shirts? cause my shirt was smeared with what looks/smells/taste like ****.

i kid, thanks again man

got it hanging up right now next to my black and white ver1 6ga shirts

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
And on the 8th day Cody shipped 6GA t-shirts. And it was good.

BTW the larges shrank to a perfect size, if anyone sees this in the future.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Fishing for feedback:

My idea for the raffle is to have any 2nd batch people who are interested, to submit a picture of themselves wearing their 6GA gear. Best photo (maybe top 2?) wins a shirt, and then 2 other winners are chosen at random from the people who enter.

Main issue with a raffle is going to be sizing, I can't guarantee sizing with limited quanities left over but will do my best

hackmiester

Reaction score
My idea for the raffle is to have any 2nd batch people who are interested, to submit a picture of themselves wearing their 6GA gear. Best photo (maybe top 2?) wins a shirt, and then 2 other winners are chosen at random from the people who enter.

That sounds great... although it will take me forever to come up with something...

Main issue with a raffle is going to be sizing, I can't guarantee sizing with limited quanities left over but will do my best

Got any more stickers or other swag? An alternate prize would be cool if the winner's size isn't available or something.

Back