New Accord owner and new member of this forum!

SteveZee

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Im Steve and I just acquired an 02 Accords LX. It's the 2.3 F23a1. I have officially fallen in love with it :) I got lucky and scored it from an old lady (dream scenario). When I saw the odometer my jaw dropped... 31K. Needless to say I had to own it. I was looking at Fusions and Focus's, but after hearing all my friends rave about their Civics, I figured it was time to give Honda a shot. I look forward to learning a ton from you guys and girls. Expect alot of noob questions out of me :)

Thanks!!!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Well you win for lowest mileage on the site I think. Holy crap.

And welcome to 6GA. :)

LeAccord

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Im Steve and I just acquired an 02 Accords LX. It's the 2.3 F23a1. I have officially fallen in love with it :) I got lucky and scored it from an old lady (dream scenario). When I saw the odometer my jaw dropped... 31K. Needless to say I had to own it. I was looking at Fusions and Focus's, but after hearing all my friends rave about their Civics, I figured it was time to give Honda a shot. I look forward to learning a ton from you guys and girls. Expect alot of noob questions out of me :)

Thanks!!!!
Welcome to the site ! You'll enjoy it, as long as you search before you ask. Hopefully you won't need to ask much as most questions have probably be covered :)

Well you win for lowest mileage on the site I think. Holy crap.

And welcome to 6GA. :)

+1 very low mileage. Great score, Steve.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
31K is definitely a winner. What's your body color? Welcome, and enjoy the site. You'll be golden, if u search before u ask. The place has full of infos more than u can imagine. ;)

SteveZee

Reaction score
As for the body color, I acquired the OLG (Old Lady Gold) :) Pretty effin clean too! Seems as though she kept it in the garage. As for mods, Im probably looking to just do some subtle things to her for now. CAI, wheels & tires... Any advice?

Back