New Addition to the Fam. [[56k]]

ferron

Reaction score
The tranny went in my other car. ('99 V6 Accord Coupe)

And I didn't feel like dealing with it so I went out and bought this. 2012 Acura TL.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Cool, you shoulda just kept working on your 6thgen haha. I can't imagine how much you're going to have to pay in financing/payments for that boat of a new-age acura with the bird-beak. It is a nice car though, I just wouldn't have gotten it.

Tell me you still have the green Accord man, I really like that one, it's so clean and tasteful.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
not a fan of the new tl.. but hey.. its still a new car.. brand new at that. congrats. now slam the thing

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
LOL @ the "Bird beak" comment. I can see the resemblance though. :lawl: Personally OP, I would have gotten a TL from 04-08. (Don't know the gens on TL's so leave me be :lawl:)

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
sweet pickup! 6 speed? personally i would have splurged and gone for the TL SH-AWD 6 speed

ferron

Reaction score
Congrats on the sweet new ride..

nice ride brooo...
Thanks
Cool, you shoulda just kept working on your 6thgen haha. I can't imagine how much you're going to have to pay in financing/payments for that boat of a new-age acura with the bird-beak. It is a nice car though, I just wouldn't have gotten it.

Tell me you still have the green Accord man, I really like that one, it's so clean and tasteful.
Put half down so payments aren't bad at all, and yes I still have the green one. That's about to be under construction. Also, I have a little boy now its all about the warranty and peace of mind when we take family trips goes somewhere with him.
not a fan of the new tl.. but hey.. its still a new car.. brand new at that. congrats. now slam the thing
not slamming this one....yet lol
LOL @ the "Bird beak" comment. I can see the resemblance though. :lawl: Personally OP, I would have gotten a TL from 04-08. (Don't know the gens on TL's so leave me be :lawl:)
That's what made me get a tl. But my dad convinced me to buy new since i have a son now and need to spend more time with him and less wrenching.
sweet pickup! 6 speed? personally i would have splurged and gone for the TL SH-AWD 6 speed
My girl cant drive a six speed smh... but its all good its got the paddles i know its not the same but close enough.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
4G TL's can look great if done right. I've posted pics of FYAH_TL's car (Azine member) on here before, not going to post them again but look him up if you plan on modding it at all. Congratulations on the new ride.

Back