new batch of decals...

trancemode

Reaction score
cool :D just picked up some today . haha i put it on the back.. window .. where else is a good spot?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
any chance of getting a small order of FLAT black ones as well?

not until i sell this current batch :eek: new batch of color only happens when this batch is done selling :eek:

gimme a few months for the next batch :redface2:

u can contribute to the faster timing of teh new batch by buying a pair from this batch andy :deal:

glad u like them harrison :beer:

nexTOme

Reaction score
not until i sell this current batch :eek: new batch of color only happens when this batch is done selling :eek:

u can contribute to the faster timing of teh new batch by buying a pair from this batch andy :deal:

OT: home already? :eh:

:thinking:

oh.........nvm........heheh

trancemode

Reaction score
lol roy.. haha it was so dark but i just wanted to put one n -_- than i just noticed that the m was gone.. i prob rip it off to fast and it didn't stick ekkk haha imma just use another one to put on. Whats the best way to take it off? can i just use my finger ? or no

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

haha, idk if i should buy some black ones or some of the "dep" ones

maybe ill buy both, hahaha.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
lol roy.. haha it was so dark but i just wanted to put one n -_- than i just noticed that the m was gone.. i prob rip it off to fast and it didn't stick ekkk haha imma just use another one to put on. Whats the best way to take it off? can i just use my finger ? or no

use a razor blade to take them off.... as for ur question in ur PM regarding the different type of decal, there is only one type.. ppl just cut it into 2 parts, "6thgen" and "accord.com" and paste one on top of the other

as for ur decals not sticking, did u clean ur windows first? :eh:

Back