New Down Pipe

akoutmos

Reaction score
I got all the piping and flanges from atpturbo.com. they were all mandrel bent so they were kinda pricy. For the down pipe I used 1-45 and 1-90 for the wastegate part and 1-45 and 2-90s for the regular exhaust part. And there is also a 6 inch flex on there too for the exhaust part.

AFAccord

Reaction score
I get all my mandrel bends from Columbia River. Two 45's, two 90's and less than 8' of straight pipe to go from my replace the collector, all the way to the muffler.

Piping looks good, though. :thumbsup:

akoutmos

Reaction score
I've been trying to get some photos of the finished product but its been pissing up here in Rochester for the past 3 days. JMillerF23A1, I'd love to come to the meet, but i'm up in Rochester for school till end of May. Some other time perhaps. Working on a vid too so you guys can hear this beast in action. It scares the **** out of everyone on campus. Its so funny.

TurboAV6

Reaction score
Pipes look good man good work and way to think outside the box... how far back does the wastegate dump go?

hotaccord243

Reaction score
looks really nice, bet it performs well, it looks like it has an excellent flow also. looks similar to what i got.
i love the sound of open dump tubes, its mean as hell

hotaccord243

Reaction score
External dump=Exhaust leak:ohyou:

looks sick man!

Well yeah i just noticed that it was the internal WG, and separated it, which has an exhaust leak because of not being fully sealed....

but when it is fully sealed it sounds great IMO never heard something like this though. :roy:

Back