New from nc

vict0rydew

Reaction score
What up everyone? I'm in North Carolina around Greensboro and only 16 but I have big plans for my accord already. I'm not sure if there are many people on here in North Carolina but if so, I would love to know and if you have any connections I would love to get some work done cheap. I recently spent around 380 on 2 12 inch kicker comp subs and a 1000 watt kenwood amp as well as a kenwood head unit so I'm sorta broke right now, but I'll be looking on here for products such as black housed headlights/tailights, body kits/lips, tires/rims, coilovers and springs, and lots of new ideas and instruction. So if you have any sales in those areas let me know. Thanks guys, and let me know if your in the area!

metrick1235

Reaction score
Hey welcome :) im originally from the western part of the state, now live on the corner of NC,SC, and GA.. I like the list of future mods for the most part. Check out the DIY section of the site and it will deff be your friend. There is alot of things there that you can do with out much mechanical knowledge... And most of the guys do really well at describing how-to's

vict0rydew

Reaction score
Hey welcome :) im originally from the western part of the state, now live on the corner of NC,SC, and GA.. I like the list of future mods for the most part. Check out the DIY section of the site and it will deff be your friend. There is alot of things there that you can do with out much mechanical knowledge... And most of the guys do really well at describing how-to's

Oh dang thats still a pretty far drives but if you ever have anything good it'll definitely be worth it! And yeah, thanks I've already been looking around there and found some stuff.. Now just have to get that money!!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Been a number of 16yo's on here in recent months.

Hope 'Da Youngstaz' have level heads when they are behind the wheel.

Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

vict0rydew

Reaction score
Been a number of 16yo's on here in recent months.

Hope 'Da Youngstaz' have level heads when they are behind the wheel.

Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

Hahaha thanks man but yeah i actually drive right on the speed limit to save money!! ;)

Back