New G23 Thread

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
BadgerType said:
roy: the KID just called you a boy.... ban him

:cursoroverbanbutton:

nahh.. i'm in a good mood... but no more calling me boy, ya heard :bash: lol

timing belt was the prob... they modified the tensioner, and used some sort of belt... didn't want to tell me what belt they used :furious:

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
:cursoroverbanbutton:

nahh.. i'm in a good mood... but no more calling me boy, ya heard :bash: lol

timing belt was the prob... they modified the tensioner, and used some sort of belt... didn't want to tell me what belt they used :furious:

Yes Sir Mr. Darkside Sir! :thumbsup:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
just look up the part # on the belt when you *ahem*pickupthecar*ehh*gogetit*cough*

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
ryan s said:
just look up the part # on the belt when you *ahem*pickupthecar*ehh*gogetit*cough*

i drove it to work :huh:

it's covered by the timing belt cover... too lazy to open it... can't be too difficult to figure it out when i have to take it apart in the future lol

Sonnick

Reaction score
So what's the lowdown man? What difference do you feel with the head swap? More torque down low? More power up top? I'd assume both :thumbsup:

Congrats! :beer:

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
well, i'm breakin in the motor now, so i'm not driving it crazy.... more torque fo sho, but not sure abt top end tho... but it's waaaay louder from before, and my muffler is making this annoying rattle at idle... gotta see wat's up with tht :furious:

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
well, i'm breakin in the motor now, so i'm not driving it crazy.... more torque fo sho, but not sure abt top end tho... but it's waaaay louder from before, and my muffler is making this annoying rattle at idle... gotta see wat's up with tht :furious:

How many miles are you drivin it a day?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
uuhh.. put in abt 80 miles since last nite... gonna be driving it more and giving the celica a rest

Back