New guy from the Tri-State area !!

jotaaa

Reaction score
Hello everybody ! I'm new here. Knew about the site but decided to register after I got my Accord.

C&C welcomed ! EK in the pic is also mine and she's my "go-fast" car !

Sorry for the horrible phone pictures. Hopefully I can get some good pics soon !

f8j2o.jpg

a0jmdt.jpg

ejhfkp.jpg

110hpo5.jpg

qrjhjd.jpg

10xh4z5.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

Nice touch with the 8th Gen Coupe wheels. Ride looks good so far.

Be sure to set up a proper Member's Ride page.

:thumbsup:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Car looks good, I really like the front end. Welcome to the site, there's plenty to learn here, but it looks like you already know what you're doing :thumbsup:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Definitely a fan of the 8th gen wheels. IF I had a sedan I'd be rocking those wheels.

Happy modding!:thumbsup:

jotaaa

Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys ! I've always been a fan of these Accords. Use to have a 92 Arcadia green coupe on Acura CL wheels a while back.

Will be doing some new things to it in the future. Just a little hard since I'm trying to get my civic ready for the track soon.

To the guy up top, car was a on a little slope. Its pretty even front and back even though system in trunk weighs.

If anyone asks, the cars sitting on Koni yellows, GC set up !

Thanks again guys !

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, I feel like I’ve seen your sedan before in photos, I remember seeing a DEP sedan with those wheels. Anyway, the car looks really good.

How do you like the Yellows + GC setup? Did you order the default spring rates or custom?

Back