New guy on the block! Hello everyone!

jkurty22

Reaction score
To people who are reading this, I just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Jerry and i recently bought a 2002 Honda Accord 2.3L SE. Its automatic. Car looks great and drives well except i will replace the front bumper because in the grill there is a crack and also left side of the bumper is scratched. Overall its a nice car. Driven by a girl which i assume wasn't beat on. Its at 130k and runs great.
Now, I had a couple things in mind that i wanted to do to it. After i replace the front bumper I wanted to install some yellow fog lights.I already did my research and found a guide as well as found fog lights for the car. I will also plastidip my rims black to see how it's going to look. I also want to install some HIDs real soon (6k).Also maybe a front lip. I want to keep it nice and simple and so it looks clean.

I have lot of links to post because I did do things to it already but it wont let me :/. Sadly i need to wait 7 days..

Here is an update: I plasti dipped my rims black! I also switched out ALL of the lights to white LEDs(Pictures coming soon).

Let me know what you think! I'm happy with the turn out!

Before

After

More updates guys!

It finally got dark enough to take a picture of all the white LED's i installed! Check it out!

he LEDs are all white but they look different on each picture, no diea why but they all look bright white.

I recently ordered HIDs and will be installing those as soon as they arrive!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
LED's look good. What HID's did you order?

Keep your eye out for a front bumper cover from the junkyard, looks like a chunk of your grille is missing?

jkurty22

Reaction score
LED's look good. What HID's did you order?

Keep your eye out for a front bumper cover from the junkyard, looks like a chunk of your grille is missing?

Thanks! I ordered 6k HIDs from ddmtuning.com
Lot of my good friends got theirs from there. Sadly it's taking pretty long time for then to come :/

And yes there is a chick missing on my grill. The whole bumper is a mess. I'm most likely gonna fix it up myself and use bondo. Or il get a cover from the junk yard. We'll see!!!

Back