New member from KC Mo

Dustin99

Reaction score
Hey there guys, my name is Dustin, Im new to the site and new to the accord scene. I've never really been MUCH into tuning, I use to have a neon and did some minor mods like the sri, header/muffler, udp. Thats about it though.
I sold my truck for something more gas friendly and was moving to kc from stl so I picked up the accord.
I have a 1999 Honda Accord Ex, 5 speed.
It came with some 17" motegis but thats about it.
I just put an SRI on it, looking to get the header and an exhaust system and top of my list is to lower it atleast 2" =]

Thanks for having me!

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Hey there guys, my name is Dustin, Im new to the site and new to the accord scene. I've never really been MUCH into tuning, I use to have a neon and did some minor mods like the sri, header/muffler, udp. Thats about it though.
I sold my truck for something more gas friendly and was moving to kc from stl so I picked up the accord.
I have a 1999 Honda Accord Ex, 5 speed.
It came with some 17" motegis but thats about it.
I just put an SRI on it, looking to get the header and an exhaust system and top of my list is to lower it atleast 2" =]

Thanks for having me!

Thinking the right way already! Welcome to the community! :thumbsup:

lifelongbread

Reaction score
im from the manhattan ks area. thats about 2.5-3 hours from kck, so probably closer to 3.5 hours from kcmo.
welcome man!

NASOHC

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA!!!

Hit the "search" for all of your questions - just about everything has been done in here thanks to the huge community of people like me who dump $$$$ into cars for everyone else to not make the same mistakes we did!

Enjoy your stay! :rock:

Back