Reaction score
UPDATE

Where to buy OEM lip kits

magauto.com
Hondasuperstoreparts.com
oemacuraparts.com
hondapartsunlimited.com <----- they list sideskirts too
your local honda dealer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sense so many people love the OEM lip kit but don't know where to find it, I figured I'd share a couple of sources.

In the past in random threads I've told people about www.magauto.com. They still have some front and rear lips brand new. I bought both my front and rear from them. They're selection has gotten smaller in the last year.... Today I found another website that sells them. www.g1parts.com. they have front, SIDES and rears available (but I hope you got a deep pocket).

Like I said, I bought my front and rear from magauto. expect to pay about 50 more for shipping. both arrived in excellent condition. I haven't bought anything from g1parts (I just found the site today) so I don't know anything about them. I haven't check their shipping costs...

Anyways, here's links
MagAuto Rear
MagAuto Front
*at the time of posting, magauto only has silver rears, and white and silver fronts
G1 Lip Kit
*Spoiler, FR, UNDER is the front lip
*Spoiler, RR, UNDER is the rear lip
*Spoiler, SIDE UNDER are the side skirts

ENJOY!

Last edited:

Namboyz

Reaction score
that not bad really for a genuine oem lip. free shipping with a purchase over 75 dollars!. so basically 254 shipped. and you can probably get away with no tax if you call and deal with them. maybeee

joshism

Reaction score
I hope they still have some when I get a job. I just lost 3 jobs :ugh:

DSC00452.jpg

Crono139

Reaction score
eBay is where I found my front, and rear lip back in the day.

A dealership parted out a full kit to me because I told them that I would pay immediately if they did (already had the sideskirts at the time).

Back