ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
A new pic from V6P.

Fitment looks good thus far...

IMG_8551.jpg

^^this.

bagoon316

Reaction score
I'm excited for this, I just checked baysonR's website and it isnt posted yet. Must still be in test/fitting phase. Would be nice if its released before IA this year.

kapesports

Reaction score
I'm excited for this, I just checked baysonR's website and it isnt posted yet. Must still be in test/fitting phase. Would be nice if its released before IA this year.

I believe Aristotle is the first one to have it, to be test fitted to a car. He will get it painted and install then send BaysonR pics of it on the car. I believe it will be on ebay for 120 shipped. Will see..

redmeansfaster

Reaction score
It looks way batter than the 98-00 crap they made. I wonder how hard it will be to mod this one to the 98-00 bumpber...i wish he just made it this way for both the bumpers. Now were still stuck with either the ugly baysonR one or going to find the real one. grrrr

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Please post pics of this if you buy this. I already have modded a replica OEM lip, just to break it on an unmarked construction site. The company admitted fault but never paid me for it. I have been planning on making another but I just don't want fiberglass or ABS, it's basically disposable and it's a lot of work, especially when working by yourself.

Maybe I am cynical that they "jacked" the design, I mean, didn't almost all of us with 01-02 coupes have this design in our head? I bet anyone who made there own will be happy this exists when they break there lip.

Back