New Owner 1998 accord sedan v6 ex update 11/18

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: New Owner 1998 accord sedan v6 ex

2G TL OEM lip kits are so sick, probably one of the best factory kits ever. Why did you decide to sell it?

Accord looks nice. Always love to see the 98-00 OEM fogs.

truWarier02

Reaction score

Hmm, PPR eh? Do you have the prototype? I only see the plastic version on their site.

I want to lower it more, but the rear already rubs on big dips. the rims are 18x7.5 35 mm offset all around... I will lower the front maybe 1/2" more tmrw

Solution: Get those fenders rolled. Go lower. :boink:

2G TL OEM lip kits are so sick, probably one of the best factory kits ever.

Word.

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score

Car looks great :)

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Both rides look good, tastefully modded.

Welcome to the site.

blackcord

Reaction score

looking good. Did you have to roll your rear fender with that setup?

99amgc43

Reaction score

YUP, front and rear fenders have been rolled the rear bumper tabs have been relocated, if i have two people in the car, the rear rubs on dips and up driveways, if its just me in the car, everything is ok...

For The lip ppr material check this link: http://www.absdynamics.com/news/new-material-ppr_6.php for details about it, their site is NOT UPDATED, call wilson and he will let you know what he can get in the new material. fitment is 8 out of 10 imo, but better than the urethane ones on ebay...

The reason why i bought this car is b/c my uncle wanted to sell it, and i knew if i didnt pick it up, someone would have gotten a steal. He over maintained it at the dealership, just had the major service timing belt and waterpump replaced 8k miles ago, he even had his stock tires replaced at honda (who the hell replaces their tires at honda) lol. But anyways, my TL had 212k miles, I had to retire it, since the accord v6 and the TL suspension was basically the same, i put the tl back to stock and sold it. The accord is just my just my daily driver, but cars are my hobby so ill sink money into them... This is my weekend car, my pride and joy

IMG_0402.jpg

its been raining up here so i havent gotten pics of the stereo, new wheel and few other things... I also just bought a bunch of LEDs from hong kong for cheap that just came in, will be changing out the maps lights and stuff tmrw lol

99amgc43

Reaction score

oh ya, my gf wanted to get a damn mcflurry tonight, so i drove this car, some guy backed into it coming out of mcdonalds, cracked my front bumper! i had this car less than 2 weeks and someone already messed it up:crazyrun:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

oh ya, my gf wanted to get a damn mcflurry tonight, so i drove this car, some guy backed into it coming out of mcdonalds, cracked my front bumper! i had this car less than 2 weeks and someone already messed it up:crazyrun:

I assume you are talking about the Accord.

The NSX would be something that my wife would definately approve of as well as myself.

99amgc43

Reaction score

Ya my accord got hit. some small updates
New mats just came in
IMAG0323.jpg

Hot shampoo the carpets:
IMAG0325.jpg

half done on right, still dirty on left
IMAG0326.jpg

Before
IMAG0328.jpg