new shots

cg6boi

Reaction score
nah my bike is at my apartment in sac, my lady lets her brother ride it since hes staying in sac with her in my adsense, didnt wanna leave her in the ghetto by herself lol...im down to come up to nashville tho just lemme know when and we'll see whatsup, ive only been to nashville once like 5 years ago and it was to go to the mall taht i heard is flooded now...the ride on the 18s isnt to bad its not a problem at all i just hate the price of tires even tho i get a decent hook that and my rims cracked twice already and its a hassle to get them fixed....im actually gonna do some graph werk on my hood to make it stand out, just havent decided what i wanna paint yet :147703263745b138a51 i justreally like this emoticon lol

cg6boi

Reaction score
nah that was the hooters off arden where i used to manage there that shot is like 2 years old lol, im in rancho allllllll the time, i got hella homies that live off zinfandel haha, my boy owns the OZ korean restaurant off bradshaw too lol that shiet is super nom noms...im comin back in a month or 2 deoends how my surgery goes

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
nah my bike is at my apartment in sac, my lady lets her brother ride it since hes staying in sac with her in my adsense, didnt wanna leave her in the ghetto by herself lol...im down to come up to nashville tho just lemme know when and we'll see whatsup, ive only been to nashville once like 5 years ago and it was to go to the mall taht i heard is flooded now...the ride on the 18s isnt to bad its not a problem at all i just hate the price of tires even tho i get a decent hook that and my rims cracked twice already and its a hassle to get them fixed....im actually gonna do some graph werk on my hood to make it stand out, just havent decided what i wanna paint yet :147703263745b138a51 i justreally like this emoticon lol

gotcha...what size frame was your fixie? I might be able to lend ya a bike for a cruise.

If you haven't been to Nashville in that long I def recommend coming by. But yeah that mall isn't open. It flooded like you mentioned and they are having insurance problems.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
What flares are those, they don't look like the ones I or dreman used to have.

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
how much did those fender flares run you and from where, i enjoy'd your car even with dirt, faded CF and unpainted lip, maybe just primer and coat the lip to call it a day, i like it blue on black :D

cg6boi

Reaction score
uhm i dont remember how much i paid for them it was a few years back found them on ebay. haha and thanks its not so derty now...im gonna tag up my hood and lip soon when i can find the time between not doing anything all day and eatin pringles

Back