NEW to 6thgen 2000accord

2000accord89

Reaction score
Hold up, you ask noob questions and don't even know what the name of a lip kit is and you are going to swap in a TL-S motor?

lips is just a look for an accord like OK i can get it when ever but i wanna go faster too...i know lil about motors than name of lips and all that..

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
right on, id stick with coilovers or a spring/shock kit w/sways instead of air. it looks good but it doesn't bode well with performance handling. im waiting on my function and form type 1's to get here after talkin to some people on the site talked me into them... and the wings west kit is pretty chill but everyone and their brother has em. im gonna bring the body kit back. tastefully though.. not just any kit will do. as far as engine goes what you got right now with a CAI, header, catback exhaust and a turbo would be good while you wait for the money to come it for the Acura motor ;) . if fing UPS would ship my S*** quicker id have my CAI already. but really man, whatever makes your accord good for you is what you should do!

2000accord89

Reaction score
Hold up, you ask noob questions and don't even know what the name of a lip kit is and you are going to swap in a TL-S motor?

noob?
ok that why im tryin to learn more...everybody starts from the bottom...i own a civic b4 it was like a lil toy gettin different motor every 6months but im just tired of lil cars...so i wanted somethin nice and a lil bigger..

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
noob?
ok that why im tryin to learn more...everybody starts from the bottom...i own a civic b4 it was like a lil toy gettin different motor every 6months but im just tired of lil cars...so i wanted somethin nice and a lil bigger..

You just kinda went from 0-100 with what you were saying. First you were asking basic questions and then come out with a motor swap. No disrespect meant :lawl:

Inline4

Reaction score
welcome man, another northeastern member. i like it. exercise your right to use the search first and foremost aight?

eggs

Reaction score
ahahah your from the 6th gen thread on b20... welcome to 6th gen

Back