NJ Tri-State Crew/Honda Day?

Gmoney

Reaction score
Re: NJ Tri-State Crew

how about from wayne nj, a lot of little meets and events happen at the chipotle parking lot. im deff down once all this snow stops

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score

Hmm. Should we coordinate something with TSA or set up our own spot? Seems like there are a bunch of us throughout the state. Maybe we can come up with a couple of locations that will work for everyone.

Gmoney

Reaction score

it would be nice if we could get in touch with them, but i would like to get nj on the radar for accords lol you always see socal but not nj lol we could do our own nj thing if anything

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score

it would be nice if we could get in touch with them, but i would like to get nj on the radar for accords lol you always see socal but not nj lol we could do our own nj thing if anything

Truuu lol. well a good amount of the 5th gen guys I kept in contact with are from Jersey. The Amboys, Jackson, Newark area.. those are the guys I'd meet up in linden or edison from time to time. I can get in contact with them easily. This is a pic of us after we left last years big meet at Palisades Park.

27aec090.jpg

You're right about SoCal though, those guys seem to have money trees growing locally. Beautiful roads mean they can ride an inch off the ground static, and all the best shops and meets are over there! We definitely do have to step our game up.

Gmoney

Reaction score

in the next few weeks we can deff get something going, my friend rolled with some acurazine guys for a bit they had meets every weds, and their own group chat and instagram and etc. i thought it was fresh, and thought why not accords

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score

in the next few weeks we can deff get something going, my friend rolled with some acurazine guys for a bit they had meets every weds, and their own group chat and instagram and etc. i thought it was fresh, and thought why not accords
Yeah I was in the TSA group chat too but it got kinda dry after a while. We can prob get that going again too. Instagram wouldn't be much harder either.. I didn't know there were too many Acurazine guys around here, but I do know one of the TSA guys has a TL now and was active on there (he was late to the scene when that pic up there was taken lol)

Gmoney

Reaction score

its time to spread the word

Back