"NO BAG$" Red Civic "Is that a Napa Hat?!"

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ok? so he should take it off..

man people are getting lazy.
i know this is probably a sarcastic post :lawl: but keeping the sticker on is part of the style. like...once you get "hellaflush" wheels you have to get all the stickers on your back windshield...can't have nice rims without the stickers...

personally, i find it hard to believe that people say "damn...now thats how i want my car to look" in reference to demon camber. its just...impractical for a vehicle moving down the road and looks plain silly...

DSC_1465.jpg

DSC_1469.jpg

Drift

Reaction score
When did people start thinking that looked good? It looks as stupid as dudes in skinny jeans.

slow f23

Reaction score
this is one of the few reasons ive actually considered getting out of the honda game..

too many "omg herra frush!" fan boys and ****.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i LIKE IT, i think it looks sick... maybe too much camber for our taste but its a show car and nothing more... i think he did it fairly well

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
hellaghey wheels. looks like complete a** to me. sorry.

and unless you have a rat rod / junkyard sleeper of some kind.... the rust hood NEVER looks good imo.

call me crazy..... but i like when a car is actually driveable.

anywho, Ketih nice pics as always. I don't think I could ever hate on your photos, haha.

CHID0

Reaction score
I can dig everything on this car aside from the over the top camber in the rear. There is a such thing called too much. And i probably dig the look cause i like it on V-dubs. :squintrun:
The Honda scene really is in the shadow of the V-dub scene. Everything that they trendy hondas are doing now, the v-dub scene is already at least a year in.

Back