Obd1 swap unsuccessful.

g22aOnBoost343

Reaction score
im just the dude who's doing the JOB for this member. im using his account doing the research and creating this thread to do this obd1 conversion so i dont make any mistakes. so that should clear up alot of info why i dont know about this obd1 too much since it's not my car. but like i said earlier. :squintfinger:

and thanks for the help :thumbup:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
So.. you're doing a job for this 'guy' but you're not even too sure on how to do it correctly? :thinking:.

I'm sorry man, I don't drift your catch.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
You should have done your re-search before jumping into someone else's car. That's like a Doctor reading online forums on how to do a triple by-pass, you just don't do it like this.

Last edited:

g22aOnBoost343

Reaction score
for all of you who STILL cant get pass being an ***. i just havent completed the obd1 conversion but i took the time to come on 6thgenaccord.com to get more information on how to complete the swap.

and to throw an extra argument.

what the point of 6thgenaccord if all the helpful tech are on another site? shouldnt we have one here?? i just been link to 5 different site.6thgenaccord should have their own.

i just finish the obd1 conversion just now . it been successful. thanks for the help.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Glad it was a success, there are plenty plenty of techs on here. You just never PM'd one.

BTW, how are those 24's coming along :lawl:

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Congrats on finishing it successfully. Yeah you should have just PMed someone who knows how to do it... The reason there is no specific DIY on wiring injectors and resistor boxes is because most people don't do it here. There are only a few of us that do, and for detailed info, we use an outside source. Duh, someone should make a DIY, but it wouldn't matter because it would be the same EXACT info as on every other site that tells you how to do it so it would be pointless.

Back