OEM 6-disc in dash player

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I wonder if they can be rebuilt at electronic shops?

A while back I actually found an online service that specializes in fixing OEM radio/cd players, etc. But when I contacted them I never heard back.

I have one, 6 disc its double din with the casset player. Its been sitting in my closet collecting dust for a year now. Im not a hundred percent sure if the changer work, I think a disc is stuck in there. And I have one of those cassets with the aux cable. How much you want it for?

If you test it and it works, I might be interested.

If for some reason I don't need mine, you can have it. :ughrun:

Thanks Matt, but I do hope you need it. ;)

Also have mine and have the code too. works perfect.

PM me a photo, and let me know how much you want for it.

ilovemycoupe

Reaction score
Seriously try eBay. Don't let one experience ruin it for you. I got on there back and December and got mine for $12! I was amazed when I got it and it worked perfectly. Definitely thought I was being scammed.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
A while back I actually found an online service that specializes in fixing OEM radio/cd players, etc. But when I contacted them I never heard back.

Do you remember the site? My buddy broke mine a while back, I definitely prefer it over my aftermarket alpine deck. It worked great and I didn't have to worry about it getting stolen.

maximus017

Reaction score
I got one that is sitting in my closet...I replaced it with Pio Premier...I know for a fact it works, shoot me an offer

Back