FS: OEM Accord parts - Steering wheel, mudguards, homelink, mutiplexor, center caps

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Re: OEM Accord parts - Steering wheels, mudguards, homelink, climate control, center

Does the homelink need anything else to work as a remote control system? How does it program? Any info you can link would be cool. Might get this if I can figure it out.

It's plug and play for all 98-02 Accords. Programming info should be in your manual. From what I remember it's pretty easy.

rebornS14

Reaction score
Re: OEM Accord parts - Steering wheels, mudguards, homelink, climate control, center

ill take the homelink as long as its not sold, works 100% and fits in a 99 sedan

schmiddr2

Reaction score

I suppose I'm second in line, but I am paypal ready. I want the cruise switches too.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score

bump

schmiddr2

Reaction score

BTW people, this thing is just plug and play.

When you get it hold button 1 and then button 3 also, wait for the light to change how quickly it flashes. Next, take your remote, hold it next to the homelink; press and hold the homelink button you want to assign the task, immediately press and hold the remote button, wait for the flashing to change speed. Done.

Also, to fix the light button it is likely just a matter of a broken tab. I removed the tab and replaced it with a tiny bolt/screw with washers and a nut.

nine23

Reaction score

do you still have to mud flaps?

Back