(oem) lip kit side skirts only

DrOwZee

Reaction score
If you dont mind a rep, JV6 is selling his pair already modded to fit over the stock one. Not sure if he wants to ship it yet though. GL on the find broskies

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Get settled in for a long wait, lol. These are the hardest pieces to find but they are out there, just gotta be patient. Good luck!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You will need lots of interweb :coffee:.

If you were following, Boy Wonder just got his after over a year.

6thGenJed

Reaction score
There was a stock accord at my work the other day with a full lipkit missing the right sideskirt. I wanted to offer the old man money for it. Lol

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
took me two years to piece together my OEM kit

including x2 rear OEM lips cough cough

and as mentioned the side skirts are the hardest to find :/

BoyWonder

Reaction score
One thing i did was browsed Kijiji and randomly asked sellers that had the kit if they would be willing to part. Oddly enough one said yes and the other was on the fence. Desperate but it works

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
as if your car needed more sex appeal lol

good luck, hope u get these real soon :thumbsup:
thanks, ya i need these.
If you dont mind a rep, JV6 is selling his pair already modded to fit over the stock one. Not sure if he wants to ship it yet though. GL on the find broskies
thanks drowzee, ya im up in the air on those cause i want oem
Get settled in for a long wait, lol. These are the hardest pieces to find but they are out there, just gotta be patient. Good luck!
thanks, imma be real patient. I seen this guy on the freeway and was yelling trying to get his info or ask if hes willing to sell them to me and i will give him top dollar! STALKER STATUS!!but he didnt even notice me honking and yelling. I was in L.A. figure's! lol( also his car was beat up, clear coat was done and missing front lip)figured he would need the cash!
You will need lots of interweb :coffee:.

If you were following, Boy Wonder just got his after over a year.
:coffee:
There was a stock accord at my work the other day with a full lipkit missing the right sideskirt. I wanted to offer the old man money for it. Lol
:icon_toilet:
took me two years to piece together my OEM kit

including x2 rear OEM lips cough cough

and as mentioned the side skirts are the hardest to find :/
lol...i know ur lucky richard, your car looks hella clean broski!

One thing i did was browsed Kijiji and randomly asked sellers that had the kit if they would be willing to part. Oddly enough one said yes and the other was on the fence. Desperate but it works

:D imma see what up!

Last edited:
Back