OEM Lip on 6.5gen Front Bumper [5sixk nuh-uh]

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
I hope it turns out like theyre ugly "oem" lip…thats ****ty business. Even if they made a well fitted lip like yours Jake, I dont think I would buy it cuz of their business antics

swollen_cu

Reaction score
I hope it turns out like theyre ugly "oem" lip…thats ****ty business. Even if they made a well fitted lip like yours Jake, I dont think I would buy it cuz of their business antics

idk about you, but i'd buy it if it loooks nice.

So you're saying you wouldnt buy a mugen lip because it's a copy cat/knock off of another lip?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
^I think there saying they wont buy it due to them screwing over MoneyPit for not giving him credit or money for using his design and hard work in creating the 1st lip to fit the 01-02 bumpers. As he said basically stealing his design to make hundreds/thousands of dollars off of it.

I bought my type R lip from him about 3+years ago and it was w.e...ha nothing satisfactory about him/business(bayson r)

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
idk about you, but i'd buy it if it loooks nice.

So you're saying you wouldnt buy a mugen lip because it's a copy cat/knock off of another lip?
I wouldn't buy a mugen lip because theyre fugly

This is an issue about principles. Jake brought the idea to Bayson to replicate the lip. Jake put a lot of labor hours into making the lip, and he wasnt going to get any anything in return for him doing what essential was R&D on a product. Then the company, once telling him they did not want to make a deal, are now trying to produce the lip….its just shady business, and I won't promote it by buying one of their products.
This is at least how I understand what happened between Jake and Bayson R

swollen_cu

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy a mugen lip because theyre fugly

This is an issue about principles. Jake brought the idea to Bayson to replicate the lip. Jake put a lot of labor hours into making the lip, and he wasnt going to get any anything in return for him doing what essential was R&D on a product. Then the company, once telling him they did not want to make a deal, are now trying to produce the lip….its just shady business, and I won't promote it by buying one of their products.
This is at least how I understand what happened between Jake and Bayson R

NOw I get it.. haha I just needed it explained a bit more.

but yeah that sucks... I enevr knew MOneypit ever gave bayson R a lip to replicate.

Back