OEM Lip on 6.5gen Front Bumper [5sixk nuh-uh]

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Well that stinks. Is there nobody else that can replicate this lip?
I know of a place in the US but it would cost like 800 bucks a lip and require 30+ people. The quality would be top notch but I'm not down to pay 800 bucks for a front lip.

TURBOG23

Reaction score
^ I feel you on the 800. Thats a big no no. Well I guess Ill have to attempt this myself, to bad it will still be fiberglass.:(

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
The lip on his car right now is fiberglass and it's holding up well. I'm going to be doing this soon to my authentic OEM lip and I'm scared shitless that it's going to bust into a million pieces, knowing my luck.

The Wicked One

Reaction score
Ive got a replica front lip that i am willing to donate to the cause. Ill give it away if we can find someone in the bay area who can make it look as good as moneypit's. I'd try it myself but i have modified lips before and they never came out as clean as his did.

Maybe if we gave the lip to baysonr they would replicate it? it would be for the greater good of the community to get a new lip in production.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
baysonr doesnt want to do the work himself either because he'd have to pay someone to do it which raises the cost on his side.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
^ f them orderd a lip from them like 5 days ago and no word not even... a respond to my emails:computer:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Ive got a replica front lip that i am willing to donate to the cause. Ill give it away if we can find someone in the bay area who can make it look as good as moneypit's. I'd try it myself but i have modified lips before and they never came out as clean as his did.

Maybe if we gave the lip to baysonr they would replicate it? it would be for the greater good of the community to get a new lip in production.
Perhaps Jake would be willing to work on another one so long as it's not his own lip and he can do it on his own time. He's in SoCal though...

itzcharlie

Reaction score
ive talked to them about making front lip for 01-02 accords before. they said they needed an 01-02 OEM front bumper to ship to china to make the lips

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Vimal said earlier that they have the bumper, but apparently they don't want to make it go through with that.

Back