OEM Lip on 6.5gen Front Bumper [5sixk nuh-uh]

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
I agree....but Money pit should figure out a way to make more lips himself....i would hate to buy it off of bayson R if moneypit cant make it himself. Ever since i saw this lip, i always said i would get it....but if MP would make one for me...i'd def get his over Bayson R and im pretty sure everybody here would do the same....

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
NOw I get it.. haha I just needed it explained a bit more.

but yeah that sucks... I enevr knew MOneypit ever gave bayson R a lip to replicate.
He didn't, he gave them the idea. He did make two lips though and was willing to sell them one.

toofastaccord23

Reaction score
Just to clarify for Baysonr- they are not replicating "moneypits" oem front lip. Moneypit never talked to Baysonr and was not willing to speak to them , Vimal was the one who was talking directly to baysonr about replicating the oem lip.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
daniel there was some contact between moneypit and baysonr, just that it didnt go very well. and when moneypit heard that baysonr was going to attempt to make his own lip without moneypits help, he felt that this was stealing his design.

as i said to both moneypit and baysonr and several other people i've been talking to about this whole project.... im done. i tried and tried to get something done and nothing worked out. i've wasted a lot of time calling, driving to baysonr, etc... i no longer want to spend any more time trying to find another company to make the lip. i chose baysonr because the lip would have only cost like 100-120 bucks for a polyurethane lip, and because baysonr is literally the only company around my area i know of thats even willing to listen to me about making products for a car thats nearly a decade old (the 01-02).

anyways, all the drama aside. i would still love to see this made by someone but i know the chances of that happening are pretty slim.

good luck to anyone who steps up to take on the project again.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Were they like: hey can you tell these guys this because we don't have enough connectivity to get on a worldwide forum and post? NO ONE RUNNING A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS should have trouble posting. What a lame excuse for a way to avoid contact/confrontation. Please tell that to them, oh fine company ambassador..

Nothin against you toofastaccord, don't take it the wrong way man.. It's just that I can't stand companies that choose to be like that.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Wow........nice way of showing support for someone who could have helped your business........

Back