OEM Lip on 6.5gen Front Bumper [5sixk nuh-uh]

98acclude

Reaction score
Dude that's hella fresh! I always wanted to do the 01-02 bumper swap but I liked the 98-01 bumper for the lip hell if I ever end up getting one... i got a project for you! ;) :D ... maybe?

MoneyPit

Reaction score
thats so fresh

Dude that's hella fresh! I always wanted to do the 01-02 bumper swap but I liked the 98-01 bumper for the lip hell if I ever end up getting one... i got a project for you! ;) :D ... maybe?

I hope this BaysonR happen I will convert to 01-02 bumper asap

same here!! hope the lip comes around by this summer=) mines kinda banged up=/

Thanks fellas! With all the interest we just may be able to get this thing into some sort of production :D

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Jake if you can get this into a PU version, I will buy you some good beer and help you drink it lol.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Jake if you can get this into a PU version, I will buy you some good beer and help you drink it lol.
Win.
Lose.

I want this to go PU so that I don't have to build another one for you beech. :hahano:

Last edited:

meximan16

Reaction score
looks sick as FUCQ!!!!!!!!!!! haha honda really should've had this idea

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Well if it does that will be even better because that means if I ever copped a 98-00 bumper I could still keep the OEM lip the way it is. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little scared haha.

Also, if BaysonR replicates your lip, be sure to emphasize how he should make it an exact replica. :)

Last edited:
Back