OEM Lip on 6.5gen Front Bumper [5sixk nuh-uh]

juicebox00

Reaction score
like others have said, if you allow baysonR to make a copy but for some reason dont get a % i'll throw some $ your way too just because you deserve it

MoneyPit

Reaction score
^ Lol, thanks for the kind notion bud :)

Vimal, IF they end up being interested, I'll start an interest or possibly a group buy thread once I discuss the details with them and something is/will be actually setup. I don't think they'll need one to make up their mind, because as I said earlier, this thread and the comments on V6P should suffice. I don't want to have you start something prior to a deal being made, because the 6thgen community doesn't need another thread giving false hope :)

Thanks for your help on getting this info over to them, I appreciate it!

And thanks for the support and kind words fellas!

Namboyz

Reaction score
just a quick question and sorry if this is thread jacking. but if i get a 01-02 bumper would i have to get a hood from those years too?? i already have a coupe hood. i dont want any crazy gap from the hood and bumper.

thanks guys.

juicebox00

Reaction score
just a quick question and sorry if this is thread jacking. but if i get a 01-02 bumper would i have to get a hood from those years too?? i already have a coupe hood. i dont want any crazy gap from the hood and bumper.

thanks guys.

no, bumper will be direct swap

yoseppi

Reaction score
These are amazing, I'm in for sure to buy one. Ready to buy. Gladly throw money to ya if you are not getting a cut, but your should at least get a small cut for the design if not your percentage.

Hope this gets made, just what my car needs.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
theres been communication problems between baysonr and moneypit. right now i dont have much time to facilitate communications between them since i have my own things to take care of but when i get a chance, i'll try again. and since its really hard to get a hold of baysonr on the phone, going there in person is usually the best bet but since its 30 min drive each way for me to get there and since im broke right now and job hunting, i havent seen the need to waste gas.

Back