OEM lug nuts with aftermarket rims

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
i just got 17 inch racing hart rims, i dont know which model, from my cousin's friend but it didnt come with any lugs nuts, i was wondering if i could use my OEM lug nuts along with these rims or would i have to buy different lugs to that would fit those rims

cliffsta

Reaction score
+1

My shop that sold me the rims gave me a set for 12 bucks. HOWEVER, be sure to keep a set of the factory lugs in the glove box in case you get a flat, and you'll have to carry a second lugwrench (as the OE spare lugwrench is for factory lugs, you'll need a 19mm ratchet/wrench for the "tuner" lugs).

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My aftermarket socket fits in my spare wrench for the oem lugs. But I keep a 4-way in the backseat just incase.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
oem lugs have rounded end where they meet the wheel....tuner lugs are conical....im using oem lugs on my aftermarket wheels tho.....hehe...

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
yea i just tried to test fit the rims but the OEM lugs dont fit, so how do i know which tuner lugs would fit and what size would i get. and the rims are RH's not racing harts, ill post a picture of them later

Back