Official 0-60 Thread

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
5thGenAccord said:
Why would you wanna do this, your car :driving: is still slower than Vinces :rofl:

And you measure up where in this? Still behind him and barely infront of me?

5thGenAccord

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
And you measure up where in this? Still behind him and barely infront of me?

I wouldn't call a full second plus a little barely infront of you. Remember this was before the bump sticks were installed. I never raced vince straight up so I don't know what the end result would be. The time we raced he was behind me and I was goofing off with a burnout (great fun), he neither gained nor did I pull away, but drafting is a powerful equalizer.

Last edited:

Sonnick

Reaction score
I think I'ma make one tonight..my friend will hold the camera (slower :() since I can't hold and shift..I nearly brake the shift knob as it is. Lol

theaccordian

Reaction score
Sonnick said:
I think I'ma make one tonight..my friend will hold the camera (slower :() since I can't hold and shift..I nearly brake the shift knob as it is. Lol

try mounting it somewhere, that extra 150-200 pounds will make the times not accurate.

Sonnick

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
try mounting it somewhere, that extra 150-200 pounds will make the times not accurate.
In that case..maybe I'll wait til I have no gas..hehe. Lol

theaccordian

Reaction score
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST!!!

Either you can drive your a** off or you secretly just swapped an h22. I clocked you at 6.3. you got the time to beat :thumbsup:

what are your mods again? just I/H/E?

Sonnick

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST!!!

Either you can drive your a** off or you secretly just swapped an h22. I clocked you at 6.3. you got the time to beat :thumbsup:

what are your mods again? just I/H/E?
Yea that's all the mods I have..it was a flat road. If you guys want me to do it again I will try again on a different road..

Back