OFFICIAL: MD/East Mini Meet March 8

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Guys I won't be able to get there till 11pm unless something changes, something came up do you guys want to change the time if not I will just get there when I can. People even start meeting up there after 10 or 11 and stay out longer so let me know I'm still game but might be late.

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Since I work nights the later times doesn't bother me but I don't know about everybody else. I'll send out PM's to check and see what consensus we can come to.

Last edited:

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
I will be there in a black accord. I will be grubbing at Bob's 88 shabu Shabu right before with my GF. So I hope you guys don't mind if my gf comes too.

Dre... u need to get there earlier... lol haven't seen you in AGES!

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Dude I am working :) I wish I could lol we should change the meet to tommorow night really lol not many people coming and I'm free all day and will be there at starbucks anyhow to meet with freinds friday, if that does not work I will be there about 11pm saturday.

highway_patrol

Reaction score
So after looking at the weather it looks like it might rain all day then be cold of heck when we plan to meet tonight. I'm going to pm my number to everybody so that way theres some sort of communication besides the forum.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
i got your number.

Seems like it'll be nasty and cold all day today.

Maybe if we meet up in the garage, we can relax and maybe take some pictures.

Back