Official Miami Meet ... Update Post 309...

eDub

Reaction score
:) great meet guys we should do this again(perferably after I finally get my car dropped!lol) thanks for coming down badger(that was a long trip for you!) hope you got home safe!...............................where's the pic's? i already hit refresh like 50 times already!lol :)

LoveLee

Reaction score
give raymond about an hour or two to edit and post pictures. if they arent up by tonight then tomorrow morning :)

everyone can post up the pictures they took at the meet. make an official miami meet picture post thread. and everyone can post them in the same thread.

Raymond

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll make the pictures thread once I get them all edited and posted up... I only have 134 to go through so it shouldn't take me too long... hah

But it was nice meeting all you guys and hanging out and everything, pretty damn good turnout considering I'm pretty sure this was the first ever 6GA Miami meet. Props to LeeAnn for setting it all up hehe :D

honda_dude

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll make the pictures thread once I get them all edited and posted up... I only have 134 to go through so it shouldn't take me too long... hah

But it was nice meeting all you guys and hanging out and everything, pretty damn good turnout considering I'm pretty sure this was the first ever 6GA Miami meet. Props to LeeAnn for setting it all up hehe :D

hurry with the pictures!!!!!! I WANNA SEE!!!! hahahah!! JK!

Back