Official Miami Meet ... Update Post 309...

LoveLee

Reaction score
this park..... are we meeting up by like a picnic area or what. the park seems like a big park

i have never been to the park, so its new to me. im getting there early and ill decide when i get there. everyone who is going either already has my number or received a pm tomorrow with my number. call me when u get there.

we will probably meet someone where by the beach. but im not sure.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i have never been to the park, so its new to me. im getting there early and ill decide when i get there. everyone who is going either already has my number or received a pm tomorrow with my number. call me when u get there.

we will probably meet someone where by the beach. but im not sure.

ok..... ill be calling you cuz there seems to be alot of areas in this park. im shooting for 11-1130 getting there

LoveLee

Reaction score
that sounds perfect.

and to correct the mistake I made in my last post, everyone is ggoing that doesn't already have my number received a pm last night.

kthxbye

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Spent the early part of the day detailing the car inside & out, now I'll be up all night working on changing out the driver's side front axle. I SHOULD have it done in time, wish me luck. Joe, if you see this give me a call!

Back