official mid-atlantic summer meet round 2

slowrider87

Reaction score
just sayin...lol

tyler you got any ideas for things people should bring? things to do? it'd be fun to get the whole group to do something together instead of just talking and sitting around. the park has mini golf, disc golf, fishing (i have no fishing licence), and best of all...
102_2299.jpg

WATERPARK! i'm bringing **** to swim in. just in case.:147703263745b138a51

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I don't really know that area too well, it's like south of where I always hang out and do stuff.

someone should just bring a live tiger, cause I've never seen one at a meet before.

and I doubt we'll be going to the waterpark during a car meet, just saying :lawl:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
is she asian? i have a thing for asian chicks... watch out man, i might have to show her what kind of "hoodlum" i really am. :boink:
:naughty: :lawl:

I don't really know that area too well, it's like south of where I always hang out and do stuff.

someone should just bring a live tiger, cause I've never seen one at a meet before.

and I doubt we'll be going to the waterpark during a car meet, just saying :lawl:

.::steals mike tyson's tiger::.

uhhh water park....no.

greekpizza

Reaction score
u guys know im coming. hey if you guys need food or whatever just put me down on the list and ill bring it. :)

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
do we have to wear a top hot, smoke a pipe, and discuss the trade relations of the Easy India Company there?

cause I'm down either way.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
how bout i reserve the shelter from noon to 6. food starts hitting the grill at 2. this will give people a chance to sleep in, not have to rush themselves, and time to set up food and get things heated up and what not.

Donald- thanks for ice/cooler.

tommy- see you there.

Patrick- add my friend Balwin from accordtuner. he's finishing up his 5speedswap for this.

have him make an account on here and post up that he's coming. that way I know he saw all the rules :poke:

updated the first post.

Last edited:

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
not British Gentleman's club, but American style.

Wow, i dind't realize this place was 45 mins away

Last edited:
Back