official mid-atlantic summer meet round 2

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
so if its american then you mean the kind with strippers instead of smoking jackets and pipes.

pfft 45 min is nothing.

slowrider87

Reaction score
u guys know im coming. hey if you guys need food or whatever just put me down on the list and ill bring it. :)

drinks yo... non alcoholic ones. at least some. if you wanna go hardcore like tyler last time and bring basically ALL the drinks (a lot) then you could do that too.

no waterpark... heard :(

strippers.. if they are free... i don't like paying for sh*t that i could otherwise get for free.

dadams

Reaction score
well idk bout u coupes but strategically placed sedans can fit 3 in the trunk

Balwin

Reaction score
have him make an account on here and post up that he's coming. that way I know he saw all the rules :poke:

updated the first post.

oh_hai.jpg

Im Balwin.

no worries! I dont have the ricer civic mentality (1000HP STi beatur y0 :dunce:). I knows how to be civil!

:thumbsup:

btw I made a Ride Thread for you guys to check out. As slowrider mentioned, I am trying to finish up a 5 speed swap/ mild rebuild (mostly gaskets and ARP headstuds) on my accord with most parts coming from his old 5th Gen that I bought from him after it was totaled.

Balwin

Reaction score
do we have to wear a top hot, smoke a pipe, and discuss the trade relations of the Easy India Company there?

cause I'm down either way.

lmfao! I see we share a similar taste in humor my good sir! Why Reginald, I suppose I should bring the tea and crumpets then?

Back