official mid-atlantic summer meet round 2

dadams

Reaction score
Other six-point convictions include “failing to give a proper signal,

tht is rediculous.... 6 points for not using a turn signal... isnt 6 points suspended license or is it 8?

hey tommy, ur friend said he had a 6ga right?.... tell him to drove nxt time... we dont care if its stock!

Last edited:

slowrider87

Reaction score
that article is crap.

Keith Parnell said:
POST PUBLICATION NOTE: This law in fact has been repealed. This law will not take effect on 1 July 2010. Thanks to everyone that let me know this information is innacurate.

i don't honestly think that would pass. and if it does then that means the people of virginia didn't vote on it, and since we live in a democracy people have to be allowed to decide/vote on it. and if not it could be fought if people would stand up for everyone. hell if i got a speedng ticket that cost me more than a DWI i would fight that to the end in court.

Last edited:

t0MMy

Reaction score
Other six-point convictions include “failing to give a proper signal,

tht is rediculous.... 6 points for not using a turn signal... isnt 6 points suspended license or is it 8?

hey tommy, ur friend said he had a 6ga right?.... tell him to drove nxt time... we dont care if its stock!

Yes he doess, I'll tell him bring his sedan this time haha

Forte EXE

Reaction score
Sorry about last time you guys. But im definately down for this one. I live down the street from the park.

Oh and I dont know if this was mentioned in the thread or not but if your not from fairfax county, there MIGHT be a fee, because last time i hosted a meet here with the cb7tuner guys, out of county dudes had to pay. But everytime I go to the park there isnt anyone occupying the front window. If anything it would be a 5 dollar entry fee, but I HIGHLY DOUBT anyone is gunna have to pay.

And i'll bring some chicken to grill =]

Last edited:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
http://keithparnell.com/index.php/2...nes-effective-1-july-2000-3550-10-15-mph-over

Please make sure we drive SLOW on our way to the meet. The law is now expanded, and including other minor offenses as well
damn that sucks...

oh_hai.jpg

Im Balwin.

no worries! I dont have the ricer civic mentality (1000HP STi beatur y0 :dunce:). I knows how to be civil!

:thumbsup:

btw I made a Ride Thread for you guys to check out. As slowrider mentioned, I am trying to finish up a 5 speed swap/ mild rebuild (mostly gaskets and ARP headstuds) on my accord with most parts coming from his old 5th Gen that I bought from him after it was totaled.
hi. I'll add you to the list. nice 5th gen, my girlfriend has one so I'm sure she love to see what it would look like modded :thumbsup:

Sorry about last time you guys. But im definately down for this one. I live down the street from the park.

Oh and I dont know if this was mentioned in the thread or not but if your not from fairfax county, there MIGHT be a fee, because last time i hosted a meet here with the cb7tuner guys, out of county dudes had to pay. But everytime I go to the park there isnt anyone occupying the front window. If anything it would be a 5 dollar entry fee, but I HIGHLY DOUBT anyone is gunna have to pay.

NARVIN!!! long time no see man how ya been?

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
ya that would have sucked *** though. good thing I don't speed haha. If I get caught speeding again I'll loose my license and go to jail :skurred:

slowrider87

Reaction score
hi. I'll add you to the list. nice 5th gen, my girlfriend has one so I'm sure she love to see what it would look like modded :thumbsup:

i didn't know sarah drives a 5th gen... oh yeah she says like three words every 30 minutes.. j/k she talked more this last meet than the first, but for seriously, she should mod it and bring it out sometime

slowrider87

Reaction score

whats up man!?
the entry fee is 7 for out of county, but i didn't have to pay when i went so idk. they said 4 dollars with a reserved shelter. which i'm trying to do but my bank is pissing me off. holding my paychecks for 5 fuking days.

Back