official mid-atlantic summer meet round 2

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
^
Come Join us...

So the law did get appealed! W00T!

BTW, I got this new recipe for a cheese spread that goes on burgers... it was a big hit. Did it at my July 4th bbq along with a couple of grilled eggplant sandwiches. But I'll prep the cheese spread and use it on the burgers to grill.

I hope someone brings enough charcoal this time... and I hope that person shows up on time. LOL

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
i didn't know sarah drives a 5th gen... oh yeah she says like three words every 30 minutes.. j/k she talked more this last meet than the first, but for seriously, she should mod it and bring it out sometime
ya its technically still her dad's so shes not allowed to do anything to it except put new speakers and a head unit in it.

shes real shy around people she doesn't know to well, but once she gets to know everyone a little better you'll hear here talking alot more haha.

^
Come Join us...

So the law did get appealed! W00T!

BTW, I got this new recipe for a cheese spread that goes on burgers... it was a big hit. Did it at my July 4th bbq along with a couple of grilled eggplant sandwiches. But I'll prep the cheese spread and use it on the burgers to grill.

I hope someone brings enough charcoal this time... and I hope that person shows up on time. LOL
the more the marrier!

sooooo grilled eggplant sandwich would be perfect for you to make a little of at the meet since sarah's a vegetarian. I can pick up some ingredience for you so you don't have to pay for it just to make her food.

slowrider87

Reaction score
whats with all the meets in VA? :chucklesfawk:
we have a lot cuz we like chillin! definitely come join us man! it'll be fun.

Sounds intriguing!

I'll bring the charcoal this time!
on time? lol good man!

ya its technically still her dad's so shes not allowed to do anything to it except put new speakers and a head unit in it.

shes real shy around people she doesn't know to well, but once she gets to know everyone a little better you'll hear here talking alot more haha.

the more the marrier!

sooooo grilled eggplant sandwich would be perfect for you to make a little of at the meet since sarah's a vegetarian. I can pick up some ingredience for you so you don't have to pay for it just to make her food.
understandable on the car. but no, for real, at the first meet after everyone dipped out and you were taking the shots in the alley behind that shopping center i had the opportunity to sit back and talk to her for a bit. shes chill as chill can be. i forgot she was vegetarian though. i'll bring veggie patties or boca too i can get them from RR as well. which does she prefer?

Last edited:

Tek_Rice

Reaction score

the more the marrier!

Does she eat mayo?

If so, just bring this and I'll cook everything on the spot.

- 1 Egg Plant, sliced into 1/4" slices (slice it first, then place in a zip lock bag)
- Plum Tomatos (we can use it for burger) Sliced into 1/4" (slice it first, then keep in a ziplock bag)
- Foccacia bread or sliced Italian bread, or whatever bread she likes. Slice it 1/4" thick. (no hamburger bread/toast, needs to be grilled, and I will be Olive Oil to cook it with) I'll make a few extras for everyone. This is a great recipe.

I'll bring the remainder of the ingredients, since it's a bit harder to get and it needs to be prepped ahead of time. Since the mix is mayo, fresh basil, sea salt, black pepper, lemon juice, lemon zest, fresh romano's cheese. And I have all these ingredients already, and i always grow fresh basil in my back yard.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
understandable on the car. but no, for real, at the first meet after everyone dipped out and you were taking the shots in the alley behind that shopping center i had the opportunity to sit back and talk to her for a bit. shes chill as chill can be. i forgot she was vegetarian though. i'll bring veggie patties or boca too i can get them from RR as well. which does she prefer?
haha ya she's pretty quit in big groups but one on one she'll usually talk up a storm as long as she knows you a little better. Ya vegetarian since she was in like 6th grade or something but she still eats shrimp and some fish and chicken every once in a while. I'll talk to her and see if she wants burgers or eggplant sandwich but my moneys on eggplant sandwich haha.

Does she eat mayo?

If so, just bring this and I'll cook everything on the spot.

- 1 Egg Plant, sliced into 1/4" slices (slice it first, then place in a zip lock bag)
- Plum Tomatos (we can use it for burger) Sliced into 1/4" (slice it first, then keep in a ziplock bag)
- Foccacia bread or sliced Italian bread, or whatever bread she likes. Slice it 1/4" thick. (no hamburger bread/toast, needs to be grilled, and I will be Olive Oil to cook it with) I'll make a few extras for everyone. This is a great recipe.

I'll bring the remainder of the ingredients, since it's a bit harder to get and it needs to be prepped ahead of time. Since the mix is mayo, fresh basil, sea salt, black pepper, lemon juice, lemon zest, fresh romano's cheese. And I have all these ingredients already, and i always grow fresh basil in my back yard.

Lol do vegetarian's not normally eat mayo? how many tomoatoes should I bring? like a bhunch so we can put them on burgers too?

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
haha ya she's pretty quit in big groups but one on one she'll usually talk up a storm as long as she knows you a little better. Ya vegetarian since she was in like 6th grade or something but she still eats shrimp and some fish and chicken every once in a while. I'll talk to her and see if she wants burgers or eggplant sandwich but my moneys on eggplant sandwich haha.

Lol do vegetarian's not normally eat mayo? how many tomoatoes should I bring? like a bhunch so we can put them on burgers too?

Mayo has eggs in it. Not a lot, but it does. For the tomatoes, just bring a bunch, and just slice it before coming, this way we can just stick it on our burgers.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
oh lol I'm pretty sure she eats that, don't ever remember her saying she doesn't....I think the only condiment she doesn't like is ketchup, I dunno why though cause she loves tomatoes......shes weird haha.

I'll just slice up like 5 or 6 big juicy ones so we'll have enough for the people who have more then one burger with tomoato.

Back